Winter Gear Defensive Strategies
Saturday, January 18th, 2020 - 11:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Cost: $35.00 per participant
Space is limited.
Real word self-defense takes a variety of possible situations into account. If you live in an environment that experiences cold winters, than you frequently wear cold weather gear (hats, coats, gloves, mittens, etc.) and use cold weather equipment (snow brush, etc.). Odds are, if you have a self-defense encounter in the winter, than you will have to consider your winter attire and equipment to have the best possible solution in a winter environment.
Dynamic Defensive Arts has been offering this training for years. Our specialized winter training is a client favorite, and really helps to show participants how we do have the most practical solutions for real world scenarios!
This seasonal workshop was created for people who are regularly in or travel to - cold climates.
Attendees will learn:
- The basics of reading aggressive body language to help get out of a situation before it unfolds
- Advantages and disadvantages of certain types of winter gear and how to use, or work around these items in a self-defense emergency.
- Empty hand defenses with and without gloves/mittens
- Improvised weapons (keys, pen, cell phone, other) with and without gloves/mittens
- Knife defenses (with and without gloves/mittens)
- Gun defenses (with and without gloves/mittens)
- Multiple attacker scenarios and much more!