Spring Break Safety and Awareness
Spring Break means parties, beaches, nightclubs, music, dancing and more. But like all vacation spots, it also means that bad things can happen if you are not paying attention. Criminals often frequent known vacations areas knowing that travelers will be carrying a certain amount of cash and valuables.
Since you may not know the area as well as they do, it is a good idea to learn how to protect yourself before you go!
Our Spring Break Safety Awareness workshop will give you tools (we hope you won’t need) without having to sacrifice the fun.
Attendees will learn:
- Observational/Awareness skills
- Identity Theft Protection
- Hotel/Motel/Rest Stop Safety
- Domestic/International Travel Safety
- Nightclub tips (prevention of tainted drinks, etc.)
- POWERFUL physical self defense tactics and much more!