Family Night - Every Monday night from 7:00pm - 8:00pm!
In the working world, you don't often have time to see your kids. Training with them not only gives you quality time with them, but gives the whole family skills they can use for the rest of their lives.
Family night was designed not only to give families something do together away from the T.V., but also to discover how easy and fun learning self defense can be. For various reasons, usually children train separately from adults, but with this seminar the whole family can attend at the same time – in the same class!
Kids will be impressed by Dad as he makes the floor shutter with every hit on the heavy bag!
Check out Mom as she effortlessly defeats attackers twice her size simply by re-directing their force!
Parents won’t believe how quickly their children can use leverage to get out of an attacker’s grip and get to safety!
Family Night at Dynamic Defensive Arts
- Reinforces home rules!
- Builds self confidence!
- Gives the family "a plan!"
- Promotes family team work!
- Allows the family to grow together!
- Gives the family - a family activity!
- Safety, skills and fun all at the same time!
- You may discover that your family could be the real life version of Disney's "The Incredibles!"
Family Night is currently scheduled every Monday from 7 pm - 8 pm. Walk-ins are welcome.