3D TKD vs Other Programs
3D Tae Kwon Do
- Distinguishes and teaches both the traditional art as well as practical self defense skills.
- Students train in shoes, leaving them better prepared for real life self defense situations.
- Teaches techniques as well as state of mind; instruction goes beyond the classroom to improve personal development and character in school, work, and everyday life.
- Instruction is tailored towards each individual student's needs and abilities.
- All promotions are earned, with students demonstrating the abilities to achieve the rank and feeling a true sense of accomplishment.
- The school is a place to learn and master tae kwon do with little administrative involvement.
- With 13 years of training and teaching experience, and his true passion for Tae Kwon Do, Mr. B is the best!
- Teaches only the traditional art; does not provide practical self defense skills.
- Students train barefoot, leaving them ill prepared for real life self defense situations.
- Teaches only techniques; instruction does not extend beyond the classroom and does not address personal development and character.
- Students train in large group classes with little attention given to each individual student.
- Promotions are scheduled to be handed out in routine intervals, regardless of ability, commitment, or performance.
- The school is run as a business with large amounts of paperwork.
- While some instructors are good, many lack extensive training and/or teaching experience.