Street Defense at Dynamic Defensive Arts
Sometimes self-defense is reactive, meaning that the situations has taken place and you take action based on your training. Dynamic Defensive Arts training is also proactive, meaning that we help our clients increase their Situational Awareness so they might be able to solve or prevent the issue(s) before they even come up! Regardless of your needs, Dynamic Defensive Arts school, located in Brooklyn Park and serving all of the Twin Cities, has state-of-the-art training for you. We have both memberships and specialized workshops to choose from! Check out our Street Defense class schedule and try 3 classes for just $29.95!
We educate, train, and empower our clients so they feel less concerned and more prepared!
Dynamic Women - Self Defense Workshop
- Dynamic Women Self Defense Workshop with Instructor Bekah Harvey!
- Saturday, September 1st, 2018! (12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 15th, 2018! (12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
- Saturday, September 29th, 2018! (12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Self Defense for Bicyclists
- Situational Awareness training while you ride.
- Learn what to do if pushed off or pinned under your bicycle!
"The Street Defense programs are methodically well organized; smoothly delivered; easy to learn; and, most importantly, effective."
~Nathan Foster, Director of Operations for the Crossroads Training Academy
"I have honestly loved every class because of the instructors ability to both encourage and challenge me.I have gained awareness of real life situations and how to protect myself from almost any attack. I recommend anyone no matter their age or ability to contact Jack to experience for yourself how much fun this is.
~Brittaney Kostka, Street Defense
Location of Training Facility
- 7600 Boone Ave N #5, Minneapolis, MN 55428